Life's Economic Diary comes with a dual database system where users can keep track of both their expenses as well as their sales under one application. Users can toggle between both databases, according to which database they would currently want to use. Understanding the application s rules are easy. With no confusion can one start to record their expenses / sales on the exact date they are on.
To navigate towards previous expenses / sales, users can choose the month in which they saved their financials under the tab 'Prior Expenses', found on the first page of the app as shown in the screenshot given. From there, users will enter a page as shown with header title 'October 2016' above. Choosing any one from the list will navigate the user towards the last page of the app which is the screenshot with the 'Add Entry' Popup. Altogether there are four(4) pages in the app including settings.
For a video explanation of using the app: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abI70XQe9H4
Features that we provide users :
- by default all expenses/sales are saved on the day they are recorded
- deletion can be done as per expenses / sales
- deletion of a days' financial in bulk can be done with help of security code
- the opening of prior dates can be done by the '+' sign
- the saving of prior expenses / sales can be done inside the date of the opened prior date by tapping on the title of that page.
What makes us different from others :
- a look and feel of simplicity
- quick to record, save & retrieve data
- for visibility, users can increase font size according to their needs
- switch between two database types : Expenses / Sales
- easy navigation for prior records : Month -> Date -> Respective Expenses / Sales
Brief Navigation Notes:
- First page : This is where users can record current date financials, open a previous date to enter financials for a date missed out with the '+' sign on the top right, view their current date financials under the tab "Today's Expenses" / "Today's Sales" and lastly to start navigation to previous dates under the tab "Prior Expenses" / "Prior Sales".
- Second Page : Kindly tap at any entry and it will traverse users into the third page. A long hold at any entry will allow users to delete that entry. For more information please use the 'help?' button given at the top right of this page.
- Third Page : A list of expenses / sales will be listed based on the month and date in which the user has determined on the First and Second page of this app. Tapping on any entry will allow users to delete while tapping on the title of the page will allow users to add expenses unto this date.
- Settings Page : This is where users can toggle between an expenses database or a sales database. There are also features to increase font size as well as the heights of cell containers.
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Life's Economic Diary is a free trial software application from the Accounting & Finance subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-11-04. The program can be installed on iOS.
Life's Economic Diary (version 1.1.2) has a file size of 12.48 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.